Retirement Plan Counseling
Apex Securities & Asset Management, LLC can help your company establish and maintain their retirement plan. We work with you to determine the best plan for your company and also work with your employees to make sure they take advantage of all your plans benefits.
Apex Securities offers the following retirement plans:
- IRA and ROTH IRAs (including IRA rollovers)1
- Simple IRAs
- SARSEP Plans
- 401(k), 457, and 403(b) Plans
- Profit-Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
1Please keep in mind that rolling over your qualified employer-sponsored retirement plan (QRP) to an IRA is just one option. You generally have four options for your QRP distribution:
1) Roll over your assets into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA);
2) Leave assets in your former employer's plan, if plan allows;
3) Move assets to your new/existing employer's plan if plan allows;
4) Take a lump sum distribution and pay the associated taxes.
When considering rolling over your QRP assets, key factors that should be considered and compared between QRPs and IRAs include fees and expenses, services offered, investment options, when you no longer owe the 10% additional tax for early distributions, treatment of employer stock, when required minimum distributions begin and protection of assets from creditors and bankruptcy. Investing and maintaining assets in an IRA will generally involve highr costs than those associated with QRPs. You should consult with the plan administrator and a professional tax advisor before making any decisions regarding your retirement assets